Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Enemas, drugs, and pennies from heaven

I have acquired a new regular, he loves to talk about general anaesthetic. In a previous job I occasionally assisted with administering dental general anaesthetic and he is in hog heaven discussing this in depth with me, he particularly loves me to tell him that some people pee themselves during this process, (I have never actually had this happen). Enemas then become the topic of heated horny conversation, how he loves to use a pump to get a greater amount of warm water up a ladies arse and watch it spurt out of her carrying any contents of her bowel with it, he has from what I have told him, decided that I must have a very big rectum indeed, he could give me so much pleasure from filling my immense colon with litres of warm water, he tells me how women can have such wonderful orgasms through anal manipulation (so not the case - medically or otherwise), he is bless him, 'verging' on the weird. I grit my teeth think of Wales and consider the pennies from heaven building up.

Drugs are good (said in south parks cartmans voice)at least Ceterizine is, and other brands of anti-histamines, my eyeballs have resmebled draculas backside for about 3 days now, thanks to my lovely cats and dog, to which I am pretty allergic. My allergy eyedrops ran out a week ago, but my drugs seem to have taken up the slack so far, yay I don't feel I have half a haystack and a pound of grit embeded in my eyes, maybe, just maybe I'll get a good nights sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment