Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Christmas is coming and I am getting fat please put a penny in the old sluts hat. (save me from N.H.S dentistry)

I have had a ball on the chat line over the past two weeks, the naughty boys seem to be coming out of the wood work in preparation for Christmas, however it does mean that I have been sat on my backside for much of the day (and night) and it's not doing my figure any good at all! I'll be plumper than the turkey if I'm not careful.

I have had some interesting calls since I last posted, delightfully polite older gentleman wanted me to 'be' a tour guide and show a party of guests (him included)around a stately home ending with the gruesome fully functional dungeon. However what he really wanted was for an entertaining demonstration of the torture devices, with a willing volunteer to get utterly out of hand. The gorgeous tour guide getting more and more carried away whilst other party members watched (and got excited of course), I introduced the concept of the 'pear' which seemed to get him quite breathless.
(The pear was a device that expanded after being inserted orally, anally, or vaginally. It was used to rupture the sensitive membranes and tissues of these areas. With much of the damage being inside the body cavity, "confessions" thus extracted could seem to be freely given. http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/archive/torture/devices.htm )

It all ended with a crowd gathered around him forcing him to lick pussy and cock etc., I had one of the matronly ladies 'scoring' and 'peeling' his balls with a sharp knife, and cutting them off just as he came, of course I simultaneously cut off his cock at the base whilst he came inside me. We finished him off by stuffing his genitals down his throat to suffocate him. He particularly liked the part where I had him stuffed and displayed as an 'exhibit' in the dungeon and no one would know he was 'real'.... Jesus writing that didn't make me want to scream and run away at all... That is very worrying!

Most of my callers have been just sexy horny men wanting assistance and a bit of fun while they blow their spuds. I have had several callers who just wanted a bit of company late at night, or a cheering chat during the day, covering anything from singers like Amanda Marshall, to golf and Homers' Odyssey. I suspect I am suffering from spunk overload at the moment though, as I just cant seem to bear to log on for more than an hour at a time, I'm sure it will pass shortly and I'll be back to the greedy cum guzzler that my online girl is :-)

I have asked this question on several sites during the last few weeks and received no explanation... Why do NHS patients always get a 'trainee' dentist? (forgive me if that's not the correct title) I have been truly phobic about dentistry since I was very young, sweating, shaking, vomiting putting up with extreme toothache before nervously attending a surgery, most people dislike visiting the dentist, but I literally would almost have preferred to die than go. I have very nice teeth, well spaced neither too big or small for my face, and partly because of my phobia (I don't want unnecessary dentist visits) I care for them as if they were the most precious thing I own. They are properly brushed, flossed, interdented, mouthwashed, and not bathed in acidic or sugary drinks and foods etc,. However I must have the weakest teeth possible, I suspect they are made of cheese as even when attending regularly I always have to have work done.

I have asked my g.p. if there were practices that specialised in phobic patients, she couldn't even make a guess! I have tried N.H.S direct who could only help with booking emergency dentists and had no helpful suggestions for the phobic. I have tried sourcing one myself but they are all private and I simply cannot afford that at the moment, if I could I would in a heartbeat, as being phobic is no joke and would be worth the penury if someone could help, but it's absolutely not a financially viable option. I attended one emergency dentist only to witness a sobbing vomiting bleeding woman run out of the treatment room just before my turn!!! I ran, shaking and sobbing, my husband bless him coaxed me to go back in, but the idiot dentist tried to pull an infected tooth (infection causes the anaesthetic not to work properly) that was not properly numb, I persuaded the dentist to give me anti-biotics before trying again. I never went back and it was six months before I found a new practice opening up near me, by then I was having severe toothache in several teeth (one tooth simply crumbled, another lost a filling and the others just hate me). So, I decided to try my hypnotherapy skills on myself. I wrote out a 'script' as if it were for a client, and got my husband to 'read' it for me (after some instruction) it is not as good as having another hypnotherapist read it or treat you, but it was the best I could do. It got me through the surgery door, and calmed my nerves enough to get through several rounds of treatment, I used the script before each appointment for the first few. The dentist was wonderful, a female trainee, gentle as a butterfly, learning but skilled and had a very good 'bedside manner' it got to the point when I was able to use self hypnosis without going through a full hypnotic session, and even almost forget I was ever phobic rather than just nervous.

However as the dentist was a 'trainee' she has now been moved on, and I still have an extraction, a root removal and a crown to finish... her replacement while a perfectly nice person appears to be thus far to be a dreadful dentist, nervous, confidence wrecking, with a poor 'bedside manner' I have not had a painless consultation with her yet. I understand the need for in practice training how else can anyone become experienced, but why can we not see the experienced dentist on some of our visits, and why is it exclusively N.H.S. patients that see the trainee, someone different almost every time we attend, so that no rapport or understanding is built up between dentist and patient. I think this is especially pertinent if one has a phobia or illness that needs special consideration. N.H.S. dental patients are already treated with substandard, old and out of date equipment (I know this as despite my phobia I worked some time ago as a dental nurse/receptionist for a short time,so recognise when the equipment is from the stone age, I guess the phobia only kicks in when I'm in the chair). Is it legal to subject N.H.S. patients only to student dentists? is it not an unethically sound way to work? does it not violate any human rights to equal treatment?... seriously I want to know!

Ok rant over, normal service will be resumed shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment