I'm sitting in my lounge logged on reading the paper, there's either a problem with the lines, which seems to happen a LOT with this company,or perhaps everyone is waiting for payday before they ring. It's not been a busy week on the lines maybe the credit crunch is finally biting into the sex drive of the British male, even my regulars are less regular.... although they all claim to have been trying to get hold of me, the company I work for is always coming up with little tweaks to try and pull in new customers or keep the old ones happy, I just wish they would sort out the system they already have before adding anything, if us girls don't get calls we don't get paid, and Christmas is just around the corner. I started getting my annual Christmas nightmare in July, where on Christmas Eve just after the shops shut I realise that I have everything one daughter wants and hardly anything in the other 'pile', I feel sick, start crying really upset that they will think 'Father Christmas' is cruel and that one of the girls will be really disappointed. God that's sad isn't it they are grown up now and I'm still getting it. If finances carry on like this though both of them will have an austere Christmas :( If it continues to be crap I will have to join a different company.
I don't have anything else planned today so I think I will have a little play with my new suspenders and see if I can get them done up more smoothly, they are not proper ones with metal clasps that actually stay done up securely, but those shitty plastic and silicone ones that pop open and leave you crumpled and rumpled around the ankles like Nora Batt. 'They' just don't make serious suspenders anymore in the mid to cheap range, they seem to think that women only wear them in the bedroom and it's not important to provdide functionality. When you have a dominant man who spanks you if your sussys become unfastened during sex (even though it's technically his fault) and you get a spanking... then it's very important!... ouch, "sorry master it won't happen again", ok so it's only on the phone, but I do like realism.
My eldest has got her first tma sent off to be marked, yay! it took us ages to unravel the techno gobbldygook about how to use the e thingy to send it electronically, we're still not entirely sure that it's right! she's sending a hard copy next time! or else.
Friday, 23 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment