I decided to put on a shagging uniform this morning before I logged on, I got through two pairs of stockings before I got the damn suspenders to clip. A trip to fig leaves dot com coming up I suspect- new suspenders at the top of the list. I had the place to myself and thought I'd give my callers the respect of actually wearing what I was telling them, rather than my usual cami top and ankle length comfort band skirt. There I was sitting cross legged in my chair in black stockings, suspenders, a VERY sheer lace panty and bra set with just a translucent hip length black blouse to keep me warm (just done up with one button at my waist of course), my first call came in within a few minutes, a gorgeous Irish voice that sent shivers down my spine said hi I'm John...- almost all of my callers are called John, Dave, Paul or Chris. I do get the occasional original one like spunky Jim but they mostly stick with the run of the mill nom de plume - John is quite friendly, articulate and chatty, and doesn't open with "I've got my cock in my hand", or a gutteral "do you eat poo"? and to be fair it is a sex line so "I've got my cock in my hand" etc, is just fine by me. John and I are not far into the chat when he asks what I'm wearing, I lovingly describe how the unlined widely spaced lace bra tugs and teases my nipples, making them stick out and stretch the fabric until I start to tingle and throb between my legs, describing how the fine cotton gusset on my panties is starting to stick to the contours of my pussy lips because of wetness forming there... and how I would love to feel the warmth of his breath on my neck as his hand brushes the silky fabric of my stockinged thight, until it reaches the smooth pale hot flesh of my thigh making me jerk with pleasure and my cunt ache to feel his touch.... "Take everything off he gasps"... but I spent what felt like sweaty hours trying to get these bloody stockings on I think! no way they are comming off... so we continue our conversation with me making sound effects to mimic stripping off and the brush of hand on naked skin.... running my hand over my softish upper arm will do.... anyway John comes so hard his teeth go numb, I am happy to have put a smile on his face, and earned a whole £2.50 towards Christmas. There are many more Johns today, and quite a few slap your arse hard and put a peg on your clit Dannys. The gentleman who stood out most today appart from the beautifully voiced John, was an older guy of 72, who was very enamoured of cleaning my arse after I had been to the toilet (with his tongue of course) and was gasping to give me the pleasure of his tongue "up my crack" and fingers in my "fanny" and was delighted to be named my toilet boy of the day, he was very polite and thanked me when he finished, good toilet boy :)
I spent the rest of the day doing normal mum and wife things like enjoying a meal of beef stew with crusty bread and lots of butter with my husband - the girls don't like 'old fashioned fare', they wanted pasta (pretty healthy) fish fingers, rice crispie cakes and icecream, lovely. Now we are watching a lacklustre game of rugby between Cardiff and the Ospreys, I am looking forward to seeing Wolverine Origins later, Hugh Jackman is hot! Although I'm getting worried that my job is skewing my view of men, I wonder what is going on inside their fevered craniums, the sweet man offering me a drink and being a gentleman, is he thinking oh god I'd love to shit in her mouth, or she looks so much like my mother she turns me on....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment